Wednesday, April 18, 2007

i did not not get this from althea's blog who did not not get it from her friend's blog :D

1. How tall are you barefoot?
> 159. SHIT. one more cm to 160. rawrr!

2. Have you ever smoked?
> UNDERAGE UNDERAGE. NOPE.

3. Do you own a gun?
> yeah. the keychain one which i got from the "put 1 dollar and spin" machine. kinda cool :D

4. Do you hate someone right now?
> mmhmm.

5. Do you get nervous?
> yeah. of cos. im human.

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
> HELLO? IM HOTTER PUHLEASE?!

7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
> jingle BELLS.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
> milo. RAWRR. im addicted to ice milo.

9. Can you do push ups?
> hell yeah i can :D

10. Is your bathroom clean?
> i NEVER go into unclean toilets. RAWRR.

11.What's your favorite piece of jewellery?
> a white butterfly necklace that joyjoy gave to me! :D

12. Do you like painkillers?
> you ONLY take painkillers when euu are pregnant.

13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
> MY BEAUTY! :D nonono. i don't lure the opposite sex. i kill them.

14. Do you own a knife?
> I THREW ALL OF THEM AWAY AFTER I ACCIDENTLY SLIT MY HAND. RAWRRR.

15. Do you have H.I.V?
> NO! but i have Hotness = Isabel = Vicious ;)

16. Middle Name?
> thegreat. isabel thegreat tan.

17. Name 3 things u wanna do at this exact moment?
> take out my contacts, turn on my radio, sleep.

18. Name the last 3 things you have bought lately:
> contacts solution, hairband, LIPGLOSS :D

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
> MILO, pepsi, water

20. What time did you wake up today?
> 6.15am rawrr.

22. Current worry?
> my home ec teacher is gonna kill me

23.Current hate?
> THAT GIRL.

24. Favorite place to be?
> my BED.

25.Least favorite place to be?
> school. i have napfa tomorrow. RAWR..

26. Where would you like to go?
> my bed. if ur talking about the future, then sentosa.

27. Do you own slippers?
> yeah. bedroom slippers, beach slippers, bathroom slippers, going out slippers.. etc

28. What shirt are you wearing?
> my white blouse from school. major EWW.

29. Do you burn or tan?
> i TAN. i dun burn. so good yeahs :D

30. Favorite color/s?
> PINK PINK AND PINK

31. Would you like to be a pirate?
> nope. if theyy made ships pink and the pirate dress pink then hell yes.

32. Last time you had an alcoholic drink?
> yesterdayy

33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
> amazing grace.

34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
> a clown. i NEVER keep clowns at home.

35.What's in your pocket/s right now?
> my wallet, handphone and my NEW LIPGLOSS! :D

36. Last thing that made you laugh?
> sylvia and her ugly face

37. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
> the one with lots of vegetables. yucks.

38. Worst injury you've ever had?
> my nail chipped. RAWRR

40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
> 2! :D

41. Who is your loudest friend?
> my radio <333

42.Who is your most silent friend?
> my furry pink pig

43. Does someone have a crush on you?
> yeah. her name is ISABELTAN. how nice. i crush on myself.

44. Do you wish on shooting stars?
> yeahs. if i ever see one. mostly i just wish on my lipgloss.

45. What is your favorite book?
> legally blonde. i LOVELOVELOVE the show EVEN MORE.

46. What is your favorite candy?
> lollipops.

47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
> beautiful. but im nawt getting married.

49. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
> dreaming of money dropping from the skyy.

50. What was the First thing you
did today?
> laugh. i laugh alot. it makes euu thinner! :D

No comments: