Friday, April 13, 2007

whee/?

WHEE ;; WHOO.
yesterday was sports day and it was so uberr fun!
(:
cos it was like, i painted my hand with a BIIG bigg
DODSWORTH.
and then, ohh silly me had to BEND my arm when it did not dry.
and ohh myy it smudged!
so i tried touching it up and i was successful! (:
then i painted my left cheek with a yello D
and my right cheek with a black D
and the black one got smudged. so sad.
THENTHENTHENNNNNNNNN I TIED MY HAIR WITH A YELOW RIBBON. SO CUTEEE! :D
i loved the ribbon so much i didnt wanna take it out.
even after sports day.

then, i went to hougang mall to get my specs and a pair of contacts.
the person at the shop told me that someone took 30minutes for this
whole process of trying it out.
and i thought i could have taken like 20 minutes.
but nononono. i took, BETTER THAN THAT!
i took 1hour and 30mins!
cos it was so uberr scary i almost cried. imagine TOUCHING ur eyeball.
eww. ):
thenthenthen i was soo tired i went home and slept.
from 6pm to 6am.

when i woke up, (todayy)
and started crying.
cos i didnt do my zhuo wen and i didnt learn my ting xie.
i was soo scared!!
haha. then my rents dun care lorr. so i still had to go to school.
and rmbr my ribbon? my hair was still tied even when i slept.
SO I DIDNT WASH MY HAIR AND I STILL HAD TO GO TO SCHOOL.
and its FRIDAYY THE THIRTEEEEEN. so, OBVIOUSLY its such an unlucky day ):
so with oily hair, red face, an ugly pair of specs, i made it to school,
hold my nose up high like nothin happened.
haha!

sumayy gave me a superr nice friendship band which was suppose to be for..
international friendship dayy.
i didnt even know todayy was IFD luh! so i was like, THANKEUUTHANKEUU.
and sarajane went around hugging ppl!
wheee! ahaha. then the rest of the dayy turned out fine except aft school.

sylvia and i were suppose to go finish our english project.
and we didnt know where to go.
so we decided to take the cab. and we stood outside in the drizzling rain
trying to flag one.
NONE CAME.
so, we J-walked the road and WALKED the rest of the wayy to heartland.
i survived the walk due to 3 things,
1) determination
2) hope
3) the last reminisence of my shampoo
rawrr!
then, we were walking around the ground level of heartland deciding what to eat.
then she had the BRILLIANT-EST idea that she had to far, to eat at
PIZZA HUT.
so we went in and she ordered the chicken dunnowad while i ordered the beef dunnowad.
then got soup muhhs so we went to self-help ourselves.
AND I SPILLED SOME SOUP ONTO THE FLOOR AND MY PINAFORE.
RAWRR.
haha. then we ate...
pizza hut's quite nice. cos they were playing my favv radio channel
987FM (:
hahahahaha and i was singing~~~ LOL. so nice sehhs.

then, sylvia just HAD to go back to school and i just HAD to be so KIND to her as to
agree.
LOL. so we went back and then we went to the library.
then it closed at 5 so we went to the canteen.
then we saw the choir girls having their camp ahaha! (sumayy was there (: )

then we saw sarajane! and then 3 of us sat down and we did out project.
well, at least half of our project... HAHA.
then i went home and TADAA, im typing now~
okayys i have cell later so im gonna sleep :)
byee people, hope euu had a wonderful FRIDAYY THE THIRTEEEEEEN! :)

LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE LOTS OF LOVE,
bel
pinky

No comments: