Thursday, October 30, 2008

okay.
I think i've mia-ed for too long, eh?
haha its time to come back and blog some understandable posts.

i need someone to go out with me tmr! its the only free day of my week :D




I MISSYA! COME BACK SOON! love! x2



okay i know this is a little late,
but



to 2.1, thank you for the memories. Sitted in a vague circle, blantly talking about our fond childhood shows, games, days.. and laughing over the silliest and simplest things - i realised tht i didn't need the high life to be happy, and bigger isn't always better, and sometimes only friends can make us the happiest.

you guys have shown me the kind of love i won't easily forget, here's to 2 years, and the last time we'll be this way.



I'm sorry i can't steal you, i'm sorry i can't stay.
So i'll put bandaids on your knees, and watch you fly away.






I look into the sky
And I have to ask why
She'd go and leave me
Oh, why do feelings have to die
Is it all just a sign
Of what its meant to be

Well I'm just too excited
The end of this can be sighted
She's overdue for a breakout
I better go, she blows my brains out
Silence is a scary sound


I'm torn up inside
There's a hole on my mind
When you're not next to me
So I hope you choke and die
On every single lie
Let you feel what you've done to me
come back now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reading these kind of posts reminds me of just how technology truly is ever-permeating in this day and age, and I am fairly confident when I say that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further advances, the possibility of copying our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could experience in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://knol.google.com/k/anonymous/-/9v7ff0hnkzef/1]r4i ds[/url] DS FFV2)