Sunday, August 29, 2010

50 more days (or something)

HI ONSUGAR IS BEING A BUGGER AGAIN :) :) :) I SHOULD LIST OUT ALL THE VULGAR/ REALLY DISGUSTING WORDS THAT START WITH B LIKE FOR INSTANCE, BUTT AND BOOBS AND WELL THE OTHER WORD FOR BOOBS.

HOWEVER, HOW EVER, HOWEVER, THERE ARE NICE WORDS THAT START WITH B TOO! LIKE FOR INSTANCE, BEL! AND BEAUTIFUL (BEAUTIFUL BEL) AND BOOKS AND BOOKS AND MORE BOOKS.

I need a decent book to read :(

Okay moving on, my weekend has been absolutely wundafuel! Hehe no wait, Friday was just as nice. Despite having to take 3 papers on Fri + handbell photoshoot (which was pretty funny in the end), i went out! Like finally like yay! Hahaha and bought myself 2 rings, totally contradicting my dislike for rings. But they cost me a bomb :( I don't regret buying them though :) (i never do)

Anyway, and then at about 10 we made our way from ion (it has this SMELL which i can smell once i step out of the train) to gardens and had supper there :) In this new dessert place where they were showing DREAM CONCERT (who cares i have the cd)

OHHHH AND WE TOOK MANY FUNNY VIDS USING SARAH'S CAMERA :D (okay maybe just me) i might post them up hehehehe.

Saturday was........................................... busy? Nothing much though :( Sunday (today) was busy busy busy as well.

Okay my weekends might not have been that great since i only liked Friday and it's not a weekend. Prelims are almost over! With the exception of physics p2. I have increased my love for physics and amath (not kidding) because unlike everything else, they actually MAKE SENSE. Who cares about the elements and how plants respire and WHO CARES ABOUT COUNTING WATER BILLS AND ALL THAT SHIT AND WHO CARES ABOUT VENICE (k it's quite nice but still).

English and lit were always my fav subs anyway.

GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHH I SOUND LIKE A GEEEEEEEEEEK LIKE A NERDDDDDD :( This is so sad.

Hahaha i shall end my mindless ugly post with no picture and no quote because onsugar chose to shit me.

Oh and i'm having second thoughts about forever. Not literally but the other meaning (selective sharing- only few wld understand) Maybe after o's?

--

Forever.

No comments: