Wednesday, May 02, 2007

COOKIES

I FELT THE MOST OUT-OF-ORDER AS I EVER DID TODAY, IN THIS YEAR.
i declare, i HATE moodswing-y people.
their so.. omfg irritating. rawrr.
esp if its one of my close friends,
i would feel moodswing-y too ):
so, *********************************, (dun count the number of stars, inacurate) PUHLEASE
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
DON'T be so moody in the morning.
tell me problems okay?
don't act or give me that look like,
" i can cope on my own and i can live my life without ANYONE!"
thats not true.
YOU DON'T EVEN GO TO CHURCH!

hello, as a good friend in 1.1, im CARING for you.
see. how kind i can be :D
but yeah, cos ur my best friend.. well the most fun one in 1.1.
OKAY?
and dun worry ***********,(another person's name)
although i may play with her alot, I WONT LOVE HER LIKE YOU DO :D
hence, I WILL NEVER EVER EVER SNATCH HER FROM YOU ; SHE'S ALL YOURS :D
cos she's too ugly and stupid :D

HAHAHA.
i baked cookies! but i used up the whole packet of hershy choco chips.
and they cost $8.75 okayy.
so ex. but it turned out really sweet!
JUST LIKE PRISCILLA! thanks for caring for me! :D
i shall give u the BIG BIG one.
and yeah amanda, i baked for you too! :D

and btw, this is my 99th post :DDDDDDDDDDD
ISABEL ROCKS!
ahaha.
:D

BEL

No comments: