Saturday, May 19, 2007

SEC 1 I-DISCOVER CAMP

SEC 1 I-DISCOVER CAMP.
wth.
discover WHAAAT HUHH..
this is gonna be a long post oh-kay.

FIRSTDAY
SIAN AHH!!
talk talk talk..
then play.. fun games i guess..
dun ask what games cos i completely forgotten le.
THENN,
BATHING THAT TIME,
oops.. i mean
BATHING THAT NO TIME,
i still had soap in my hair.
AND I HAD TO COME OUT.
i ohso freaked lah.
sigh.. then if i remembered correctly, the dinner was..
horrid.
then sing songs..
PRISCILLA!
U OWE ME $1.30 AND U OWE SYLVIA $1.10
we were so enthu!, wiping windows fo one whole hour oh-kay..
then AT NIGHT, OMG ITS SO SO TERRIBLE.
MY SLEEPING BAG IS SO THIN THAT IF U PULL IT OUT UNDER ME,
I WUN EVEN FEEL ANY DIFF.
haha.. i was smsing though.. could'nt sleep.
AND ALTHEATOH, I WAS'NT SMSING MY DARLING.
COS SHE'S NOT MY DARLING.
I DUN EVEN HAVE A DARLING!!
but it was quite lame.. smsing someone less than 7m away.
ha.

SECONDDAY
apparently i woke up cos of the stupid vibrating phone - msg frm sylvia chia.
and then i looked up, and i SAW sylvia n sarajane OUTSIDE.
so rich horr.
then hello.. no need to scare me wif ur ugly faces
first thing in the mornin when i just woke up.
then went to wash up.. blahblah.
sing praises. jumpjump..
i jump super high that NO ONE can beat lorr :DD
then we did this DISC thingy..
and im a D! for all 3 graphs im a D.
haha. im dorminant? direct.. decisive..
haha im bold and stronggggggg. unlike ALTHEATOHHH!! :DD
then we had games OUTSIDE school.. MRT la.
then elvina n shabana were leading.. then half way through
dno yy they nvr lead liao.. so in the end me n sylvia had to take over.
it was ohso horribly terrible.
then we were like quite tired when we came to the last station..
blahblah..
went back, talktalktalk singsingsing
BATHE, OMGOMGOMG. ITS SO WORSE,
I DIDNT WASH MY BODY. ONLY MY HAIR..
OHGAWD..
sigh.. then for "CAMPFIRE"
OMG. SO FAKE CANN.
excuse me we can see the wire running into the "fire"
need wire for wad ahh...
then put orange paper for whaat ahh.. fire will burn it la.
then yy nvr burn?
CONCLUSION:ITS NOT A FIRE.
then singsingsing cheercheercheer..
then PERFORMANCE TIME.
I, ISABEL THE PRETTIEST,
HUMBLY APOLOGISE TO
JOLYN, CRISTY, MICHELLE, ZI QING..
AND SOMEMORE 6HUMILITY 06' GIRLS.
i didnt mean to wear sylvia's "vest" but they made me wear it.
so sorry.
-isabel the prettiest.
haha. so just as i was about to sing, i realised the song that i was singing..
was a VERY RACIST SONG.
VERY.
did i say that?
EXTREMELY.
HUGELY.
GIGANTICALY.
VERY.
so i had to faster think of a new song..
so i sang "ur beautiful"
i hated it..
then finish "campfire-ing",
ate supper and went up.
damn lame lah..
SOMEONE go and sms me CHICKEN BREAST.
so I had to go and sms tht SOMEONE, GOOSE PENNIS.
n it went so on and so fourth.
sylvia chia u are ohso lame.. go suck rosemary version3 laa:D
then I BORROWED A PILLOW FROM ISADORR.
GOSH ISADORR I LOVEEEE YOU!! thankyouu for LENDING ME!!
hahaha. then at night
i was suppose to reply sylvia with "circlee circle dot dot"
and althea was suppose to send "this is why im hot"
but in the end my phone lagg.
HAHA SO FUNNEH.
then went to slpp..

THRIDDAY
woke up..
scolding..
clean..
clean..
clean..
and thats about all.
i cant believe im in a class tht won the
"best diciplined class"
like, am i tht dicipline?
HAHAHA.
oh-kay.
my hands are VERY, VERY tired.

<3 face="webdings">YBEL

No comments: