Friday, September 12, 2008

Post



Do you hear me?
I'm talking to you
Across the water
Across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky
Oh my and baby I'm trying

Boy I hear you in my dreams
I feel your whisper across the sea
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard

Lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Ohhhohhhohhhohhohhohhhohh

They don't know how long it takes
Waiting for a love like this
Every time we say goodbye
I wish we had one more kiss
I'll wait for you, I promise you I will

Lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday


figurative speech, take note.




if you haven't figured,
i'm hiatus-ing, again.

haha and well,
i'm not lucky.
the song's retarded,
and it just keep going on,
and on,
and on

in my head for the whole of today.







hey,
i'm sorry i'm just
stupid, fat, obnoxious, ugly, loudmouth.



so just get away from me,
if i disgust you that much.

and yes, don't chose me.


just leave me, if you think i'm not good enough for you.

which i'm obviously not.




i'm sorry i'm not
pretty,
attractive,
graceful,
soft-spoken,


and i'm sorry you think i'm damn ugly.

so if i'm really not worth anything,
to you,


just leave me.



i won't cope well,
i won't be fine without you.

but since i disgust you so much,

since you think i'm too fat, too ugly, too whatever,

just leave me ;





cuz i know you want to.




oh and i'm sorry that all i've done meant nothing,

i'm sorry i gave you my heart,
and i gave you my love,

when all i got was being judged.



just leave me,



i really, really, really know you want to.
i'm just me,
i'm just bel.
deal with it,
if not,
then kill me before you go.
i won't survive if you go anyway.
just kill me now.



hurt ; shaken ; agonising pain

never thought,
i would disgust you so much,
till you made tht decision.
haha i disgust you right.
nice to know

No comments: