Saturday, June 02, 2007

the ego stage of life..

i did'nt know you could hurt me
that badly.
i though you meant nothing to me,
nothing at all.
but i did'nt know that you were actually..
something IMPORTANT in my life.

i don't think you treasure me at all.
you are so self-centered and selfish..
the only thing you care about, is
YOU.
that's what makes you so irritable.
and that is what i really detest in you.
but still, you light up my life,
in ways that no one can..
well, actually there's another person
who can light up my life too :DD

but i hate you now.


OH-KAY, ENOUGH RAMBLING.
I GOT A NEW PHONE :DDD
gosh isabel, you are so, so, so
GREAT.
yay me!
hahahaahaha. i love my new phone.
go guess the brand. and its not sony anymore..
hahahaaha.
yay!

:DD

and althea you finally came back..
i thought you were dead..
haha.
yay! lets go out kkkkkkkkkk? :D



loves

No comments: