Thursday, June 28, 2007

too much to ask.

Its the first time Ive ever felt this lonely
I wish someone could cure this pain
Its funny when you think its gonna work out
til you chose weed over me, youre so lame

I thought you were cool until the point
Up until the point
You didnt call me
When you said you would
I finally figured out youre all the same
Always coming up with some kind of story

Every time I try to make you smile
Youre always feelin sorry for yourself
Every time I try to make you laugh,
You cant
Youre too tough
You think youre loveless
Is that too much that Im askin for?

I thought youd come around when I ignored you
Sorta thought youd have the decency to change
But babe, I guess you didnt take that warning
cause Im not about, to look at your face again
Cant you see that you lied to yourself?
You cant see the world through a mirror....
It wont be too late when the smoke clears
cause i, I am still here

But every time I try to make you smile
You always go on feeling sorry for yourself
Every time I try to make you laugh
Youd stand like a stone
Alone in your zone
Is that too much that Im askin for?

too much to ask by Avril. and yes this song means ALOT to me. it describes someone close.
and read the bolded italic-ed part. its true.


and its too much that im asking for.

No comments: