Sunday, June 03, 2007

heex xD

heex!!
i feel so.. cheated.
anyway, REMEMBER 6SINCERITY,
8TH JUNE. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
DO NOT FORGET.
or not you kenna killed by MEE.

i think im hooked onto Korean Dramas..
haha.
im currently watching a SILLY drama.
it has 2 UGLY UGLY UGLY MEEEEEEN.
its men not man cos there are more than 1..
oh-kay, and the stupid actress is so damn
fickle minded.
i HATE fickle minded people..

haha. went to eat at Cafe Cartel..
GO TRY THEIR CABONARA.
it so totally rocksssss ((:
but they keep forgetting the stupid egg.
cos in my mom's salad, they forgot the egg.
then they forgot my egg at the top of the cabonara..
but that's oh-kay ((:

i LOVE my new handphone.. heex xD
and i miss all my idiotic friends who went overseas.
remember to buy me a present k?
heex!! AND FASTER COME BACKKKKK(:


loves,
isabelY

( i'm happy today that's why i added a Y((: )

No comments: