Thursday, March 22, 2007

all emo.

LOL.
i really wonder how many people
ACTUALLY
read this blog or visit it or something.

i think no one ):
im sad.

im emo.
sighs.

I SLACKED RUN.
slacked like SHIT,
then i was telling jessica
and she was like
"OI. euus so used to 2.4 how come slack??"
haha.

BUT.
got reason to why i slack.
cos, my mom was watching me the WHOLE 12 rounds.
so i was like damn...
embarrassed?

okayys. i got so much homework now.
i
HATE
geography. it totally SUCKS.
it sucks my socks.
dun even know how that make sense.
so far the subject that has given me the
MOST
homework and projects is
GEOGRAPHY.


i HATE it.
REALLY REALLY HATE IT.
i got NOTHING to look forward to fridays,
except for the fact that the weekends are SO
near.

and the fact that there WILL be tons and
TONS
of homework. like shit luh.
sighs.
feeling damn moody.

now on the line. sighs.
SIGHS.
SIGHS.
SIGHS.
SIGHS.
SIGHS.
SIGHS.
SIGHS.
SIGHS.
SIGHS.
SIGHS.
SIGHS.
SIGHS.
SIGHS.
SIGHS.

i cant believe im flooding my own post.
RAWR.
sighs.
IM BORED.
luhluhluhluh

):

bel
pinky

No comments: