Thursday, March 01, 2007

it all turned out to be so wrong

feeling so lonely nowadays, like all the life have been sucked outta me. maybe a 'lil depressed yeah but still lonely.

like, i can't figure lots of things out in my mind. i have to tell them so someone. let it all out. but no one's listening. i need someone to confide it, but none, PRACTICALLY NONE, will just sit down and hear me ramble. guess i know hu are real friends after all.

only look forward to when i get back home, or went im chilling out. guess my kind of life isnt that glamourous after all. it was'nt even glamourous in the first place

see. im rambling. rambling my heart out. <3333

and im loving every minute of it.

i live, because of euu.
euu made me smile
euu changed me into someone
good.
so thanks for all ur effort,
im ready to move on now,
cos' its just not there
there's no fate,
there's no
chemical reaction.

so there,
i shall stop rambling.

love,
bel ;
pinky

No comments: