Friday, March 09, 2007

luhluh LUH.

aww shucks.
i realised that GOD has a plan for
all
of us.
haha. like so good luh.
i know euus dunno wad i talking about luh.
BUT,
im experiencing GOD'S
love.

haha. now my bratty cousin is looking at my
post.
hahahahahahaha, okayy. hahahahahahhaha,
okayy.
SING TO THE DAWN! hahaa.
I WANT MY BLACK NAIL POLISH.
SHIT. I WAN IT.
I WAN
I WAN
I WAN
I WAN
I WAN
I WAN
I WAN
I WAN.

OMG LUH,
i was like dreaming of it during DNT.
plus, talking to alvina, we were finding ways
(the NICEST AND PINKIEST ones)
to decorate our nails during march holis.
actually, i could have met her in the afternoon at the
watsons
near my house. she lives pretty near me luh.
then, instead, i went to niki's house to play basketball.
please LUH.
my basketball SUCKS. :D
okayys then, i pestered daddy to send me to watsons b4
cell.
HE DIDNT.

argh. i hate today.
i told daddy that.
and he commented that i've been hating everyday
ever since he started nagging about my results.
MOMMY worse luh.

so sian. dun like home nowadays.
sigh.
sigh,
sigh,
SIGH.

okayys. i wan take alot alot of neos during the holis...
so sian. sian sian sian.
PLUS,
im broke.
broke.
dun worry nicole,
i'll gather like $50 by march holiday's tues.
so we can still go vivo and SHOP!
<333
haha.
althea! i cant wait for mon. wat movie to watch uhh...
ohh yuh sylvia n pris euus two btr come.
SARA JANE.
YY MUZ GO HOLIDAY.
wan kill euus, SUCKISH LUH.
sigh.
okayy.
i dunno wad to say now.

my cell sucks. so boring.
haha.
okayy
i take that back.
euus didnt see anything.

haha. lets change the subject to MAPLE!
okayy, my figure is like dressed from head to
toe
wit cash shop items. im not even going into maple anymore.
haha. actually, i tried going into it ONCE.
then they told me that the patcher of watevr shit i was using
was
TOO OLD.
like hellO?
dun have to keep changing patch thingy right.

go die luh.
make sure NOONE plays maple. argh.

yeah. my cousin go liao. im free to ramble!
HAHAHAHAHA.
okayys.
im so bored.
chao bored.
i dun even noe wad to type nows.
sigh.
althea,
make me high.
im feeling so low.
hahaahhahahahaha. still low.
argh.
i love my hair.
hahahaha.
okayy.
one more thing,
MY GRADES SUCK.

D:
byebyes.
love,
bel
pinky

No comments: