Friday, March 23, 2007

heck.

my immortal - evanescense
it rocks. the lyrics are damn real.
haha!
im being all emo. i HATE today.
sighs.

its like, everyone has good points,
musical
or
sports.

i dun think i even
HAVE
any. sighs. yeahs. as i was saying,
i dun think anyone really reads this blog.
really.

i feel sad. what would euu do,
if the next day, i migrated without telling euu?
if the next day, i just suddenly disappeared?
or if the next day, i just
died?
would euu cry for me?
or would euu just say
"heck, she's nt worth crying for"?

sighs. i feel selfish past few days.
or maybe just plain
jelousy.
is lying a sin?
yes.
then i can say that i have commited over 1million of that sin,
in my whole life.
its like, lying is so easy.

i can tell people's emotion from the way they talk to me.
or maybe,
they dun even NEED to talk to me.
i can tell if their pissed off, angry, sad.
i can also hide my emotions. mind euu,
i might be laughing like a retard at times but deep down i can
actually
feel real REAL sad. no one can tell that.
their all like
"PINKY! SIAO UHH. SO HIGH TODAY"
yeahs. and i'll carry on with my act.
NO ONE really knows me well. except
GOD.
he knows inside me, he knows wad im thinking,
he knows how im feeling, he knows totally
EVERYTHING.

haha. think about it.
how well do euu really know the one euu call your best fren?
or maybe, just a fren?

lovee,
bel
pinky

No comments: