Monday, March 26, 2007

bang.

bang.
sunshine.
hmms. im retarded.
i cant think now.
RAWRR.
):

sighs. feel so moody nowadays. its like, theres a
BIGBIG
hole in my heart.
i hate geography. seriously.
i dread going to school cos of geography.
it sucks.

i baked scones today! and it was
EDIBLE.
woots.
i just hope i dun get food poisoning.
or something.
it was kinda fun. and i loved the smell.
my was..... moist? and crumbly. but superr
SWEET.
i needed water. didnt bring it muhs.
was like totally dying of thirst.
awws.
poor me.

i love my life.
i love my dog.
sighs.
i love my daddy and my mommy.

gawd, that was damn random.
i hate her, she's a pure
BITCH.

oops. i said it out loud.
euu didnt see that.
haha. i got alotalot of homework.
sighs.
got zuo ye, chem worksheets, maths questions, etc etc....
okayys. i better finish them.
gotta go!

love,
bel
pinky

No comments: