Tuesday, March 06, 2007

argh

eew.
hate school now. as in
really
hate,
it sucks.
except handbells...
been looking forward to that everyweek.

sick todayys.
felt so sleepy and had a..
cold.
like shit luh;
sara jane said my eyes looked red.
so i checked it.
I HAVE EYEBAGS.
like, i freaked in the toilet, screaming
and screaming
and screaming
and
SCREAMING.
until i realised

that the toilet was just outside the staffroom.
i seriously,
FREAKED.
then, my maths teacher went to
*chat chat*
wit my mom.
and guess wad?
the com,

GOT SHIFTED DOWN.
they even wanted to take my
precious
handphone;
like, NO WAY.
so obviously,
i got pretty low luh.
for
maths.

sigh.
just sneezed.
shit.
sigh.
feeling REAL down. i need
to vent
my anger.
i need to train.
shit.
argh. all my ramblings.

haha.
today we saw finish EMMA.
it rawked.
mr knightly,
proposed.
like........ {OOHH LUHLUH~}
ahaha.
lol.
then music was the same...
boring as usual.

then daddy picked me up.
waited for mom.
the whole ride was like...
lecture
lecture
lecture
lecture.
i shut my ears.
SHUT it tight.
could'nt take anymore of it,
felt so sick,
so...
moody?

bo0s. its raining. [copied from chris ((: dajiejies!]
that adds to my misery. i LOVE
LOVE,
the sun.
but in this case, the rain seems to be
symphatizing with me.
like,
am i illusioning?

there can be bimbotic lawyers.
those hu wear pink to court luh.
so cool. i wanna be one!
then at one point of the day,
my frend walked passed me.....
and she was like,
"do euus love pink?"
its like, so obvious luh please luh.

okayy. so damn tired now.
actualky using the com
secretly.
rents are out.
argh.
but i bet daddy is reading this.
like,
haha.
haha?
HAHA.

yeah.

byebyes.
miserably loved,
bel
pinky

No comments: