Tuesday, November 03, 2009

My sister's keeper

 

I started sending you a note on how I hope that you’re happy.
I hear you're somewhere in the sand,
and how I wish I was an ocean.
Maybe then I'd get to see you again.

So, My sister's keeper was.......... damn funny. Actually i was pre-warned that it was a waterworks show therefore haha idk what got over me and i just couldn't cry. :O

And i love daiso. It has the best steals everrrrrrrrr :)

But the performance was ......................... :O :( :O :( saddddd. Oh well. I am xxxxxxxxxxxtremely tired now and i can't wait to sleep but i still have my lit essay(s) to do and all the sin cosin graphs to draw oys save me!!

--

Most people are other people.
Their thoughts are someone elses' opinions,
their lives a mimicry,
their passions a quotation.

No comments: