Monday, November 16, 2009

Stereo Skyline

 

For every grain of sand, that you drew me pictures in.
Yeah there was one for every time that my heart dropped again.

 

Busy + Procrastination = Fked consqeuences. Yes, fked.

I've got this insane craving for brownies and muffins and cupcakes.

There's hb tmr, and then i'm (hopefully) gonna catch paranormal activity OMG. Hahaha! If nothing goes wrong, that is. I hope nothing goes wrong. The trailer for it looks pretty awesome so.. heehee can't wait.

I've decided (yes it's been left to my decision) that i'm not going for church camp. As fun as it seems, as promising as it sounds, there's just been too many unforseen events happening this year and i'm not ready to give up 4 days and 3 nights playing mindless games, bonding with the youths and worse- the pre-jitters of my camp group.

Honestly, i don't know where my life is heading to. I sense a brick wall coming up and i think i'd need a lot more than plastic surgery to pick myself up again. That is, if the brick wall ever comes. 

No comments: