Sunday, November 22, 2009

Shawty's like the melody in my head

 

Tell me, did you fall for a shooting star?
One without a permanent scar
And then you missed me
While you were looking for yourself out there?

 

OH! I went to watch The Christmas Carol on saturday! With pig, celine and hazel (Hazel's back yay!). Haha I think i was the only one who enjoyed it okay i can't understand why they find it weird/stupid/boring.

We went to eat manhatten fish market and we spent 2hrs and 30mins there like WTH. Hahahaha but it was DAMN FUNNY. We played.. truth or dare and we found out pig's 10 years-down-the-road profession :D And then...... Celine was being stupid and made me swap fish with hers cuz apparently mine was bigger......... AND HAZEL'S A VEGETARIAN OMG! Okay a to-be-vegetarian. Sha, i should intro you to her :D

Then we played some alphabetical artists game which was also hilarious and idk why our laughter was so loud. Oh and i discovered why lemons are served with fish (it's quite stupid actually)

--

Sunday was boring. Or is boring, whichever. There's hb tmr, and then double tuition. SAAAAAAAD.

New playlist! I've got a new fav playlist! But it only consists of 2 songs :(

Drops of jupiter- Train
REPLAY- SEAN KINGSTON

OMG I LOVE REPLAY HAHAHAHAHAHA ITS DAMN ADDICTIVE! Okay. I have been missing from onsugar for pretty long so.................. haha im back! And no, i didn't play maple 24/7 (unlike deanna and von) until i stopped onsugaring. I was just....... hiatusing heehee.

--

SHAWTY'S LIKE THE MELODY IN MY HEAD
THAT I CAN'T KEEP OUT
GOT ME SINGIN' LIKE
NA NA NA NA EVERYDAY
IT'S LIKE MY IPOD STUCK ON REPLAY

No comments: