Saturday, November 28, 2009

TGIF

 

I'll find what i'm looking for,
someday

 

Somehow i feel scared for that guy w the whale. Like i feel scared for everything else in my life. I love the holidays. I really really do. And i've also decided that i think you are one big fat joke :)

I wanna escape. Book a chalet. Ride bikes for 5 hours straight. Laugh. Stay up the whole night. Be happy :) Take all these things and put them on repeat forever. Forever would be fine.

Okay i saw this picture that lists exactly 10 of my fav things and instead of posting it up, i shall type it out for you :)

  1. Sleeping in your own bed after you've been away
  2. When you make someone else's day
  3. Being sent mail
  4. Listening to your fav songs on repeat
  5. When you arrive just as the bus is pulling up
  6. People who just 'get' you
  7. Finding things you thought you had lost
  8. Checking the time and it's exactly 11:11
  9. Making it home just before it rains
  10.  Waking up to text messages from friends

 

I love no.8. It never fails to excite me and give me a headrush from thinking to fast about my wish. Which btw, always comes true except for 11:11 of 11/11 haha. I think that's like a reverse effect :O but nevertheless... :)

Oh and Kpop is........ getting better :) Lee Byung Hun! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

No comments: