Thursday, December 17, 2009

BYE

 

so i laid my head on to my pillow as the last tear ran down my face.
i can't do this anymore, i whispered to no one

 

So, bkk tmr! This is probably the last post before i head off to bkkkkkkkkk where people are protesting like mad now and i can't wear yellow or red. Right. I'm just looking forward to shopping for DBSK STUFF and clothes AH i won't miss out clothes!

Haha today, i spent the whole day at home LOL but if you're expecting this to be some 'i spend the whole day at home i'm sad and on the brink of death' post, GUESS AGAIN. BECAUSE, I FOUND 100+ MORE VIDS OF DBSK ON VARIETY SHOWS AHHHHHHHHHH

THE ONE WITH JUNSU AND YUNHO ON FAMILY OUTING IS HILARIOUS SIMPLY HILARIOUS OKAY I ROLLED ON THE FLOOR, LAUGHING MY ASS OFF. THUS, ROFLMAO.

Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, now well wishes to everyone i know who's going offfffff on a hol :)

DEANNA, ENJOY HONGKONG AND YOUR HIGHLY ANTICIPATED PLANE RIDE :D SYLVIA, HAVE FUN AT TAIWAN AND BUY SMTH BACK FOR ME HAHAHAHA :D (I'LL HELP YOU THINK OF PLAN D IN BKK). SARAH! HAVE FUN IN TAIWAN TOO! HAHA IF YOU BANG INTO SYLVIA I WILL LAUGH. I WANNA SEE YOUR NANO WHEN YOU GET BACK! AAAAAAAAAAAAAND WINNIE, HAVE FUN IN SYDNEY. LOL. JK. HAVE FUN WITH BEBE HAHAHA YOU LUCKY GIRL! :)

YESSSSSSSS OKAY if i forgot anyone (which i highly doubt so everyone probably went somewhere alr), have fun :)

YAYZ THIS BLOG WILL BE ON HIATUS TILL MONDAY. If i still have the energy to post on Monday night, yeppppppppppppppz. Hahahahahaha I LOVE JAEJOONG! <3

 

No comments: