Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Oh My Super Girl 你是我的 Baby Girl

 

KIM JAE JOONG <33333333333333333333333333 (L)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YES SEE THIS IS THE HOT HOT HOT GUY I'VE BEEN SPAZZING ABOUT FOR THE PAST FEW WEEKS KIM JAEJOONG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*FAINTS OF HOTNESS OVERLOAD*

Oooooooooooookay today was damn fantastic (elastic!) HAHAHA Hb prac was pretty horrible at some points but it was pretty bearable i guess :) Anyway poor sarah she had to live with a bit of my kpop madness, not as mad as the rest of the crazy kpop ppl in hb + THE KPOP GOD HAHAHAHA i think sarah really finds that amusing :)

Lunch was coooool. I didn't know kyobayashi sold korean food. I thought it was Jap food all along. And anyway, Koreans name their dishes BIBIMBAP and all sorts of strangely hilarious names okay. I tried kimchi and it sucked! EEW.

OH MY SUPERGIRL 你是我的 BABY GIRL

VONNNNN WHY DID YOU HAVE TO PUT THE VID ON YOUR ONSUGAR :( Now i'm hooked onto that song! IT'S FREAKING CHINESE! :(

Hahahahaahha but okay suju intimate note still cracks me up like crazy. Heehee :)

I'm gonna attempt to finish all my hw tomorrow :) But i really wanna watch Sherlock Holmes! Heard it's damn freaking funny!

OH AND BY THE END OF TOMORROW, SYLVIA WILL LOVE KPOP. :)

No comments: