Thursday, December 31, 2009

Man Man Ha Ni

 

Just know when you see me cringe sometimes,
I'm trying to rid the poison from my mind

 

warning: kpop rant.

Omfg im watching music bank now and THEY'RE PLAYING CHU BY FX! HAHAHA. Marshmellow by IU keeps coming up IT'S ANNOYING. I HATE THIS CUTE CUTE PERSON. NEXT IS SHINEE AHHHHH! OMG IM SHOCKED! 2pm's heartbeat (obviously) is playing on music bank and wth they've all got the same haircut! what happened to the freaking ponytails? Hahaha they look like twins/triplets/sixluplets? idk.

Oh and i think i'm too obsessed alr! Too much pops in seoul and showbiz extra and music bank, i now like U KISS :) HAHAHAHAHAAH I can't believe i like U KISS! I thought i would only only one and only forever like dbsk :)

-- end kpop rant --

HLOZ! Today is 31st dec. IT'S THE LAST DAY OF THE YEAR. Haha where would you be at 11:59pm? I can't believe the year has passed alr. I mean, if sec 3 was super short, sec 4 would probably feel like a second :(

Ah oh well. I was really thankful for this year though. New friends :) Hated the many changes. But there were some really memorable times. I'm happy that i've got to know a lot of people better :) I loved this dec hols though. Nov and Dec. Really really really fun times. It's a pity we didn't take A LOT of pictures but at least we took some :) HAHA

Okay i feel so bored i'm going to write cards now! Like, thank you cards :)

I'm staying at home today! But going to church for service and i have no idea where my countdown would be. But i'll sms everyone HAHA which is what i always do :)

Okay expect more posts to come this afternoon! I'm going to watch FO now. Yes i'm that bored.

DBSK HWAITING!

 

Naega keureokke reokke manmanhani
Sarangee keureokke neon manmanhani
Nawaeui chueokee neon manmanhani
Keureokke modeungeh da manmanhani

HAHAHAHAHA :) MANMANHANI! :)

No comments: