Monday, December 28, 2009

Sucks

 

you can tell a lot about people by the way they handle four things:
a rainy day, the elderly lost luggage, and tangled christmas lights

 

HLOZ LOL. I am back from hb prac and i would say, today sucked :) It was tiring cuz i slept really late and i didn't miss the bells a single bit.

Highlight of the day: GOING TO COMICS CONNECTION AND BUYING EVERY DBSK THING THERE. Almost. I have 3 files now and many cards and stickers and keychains I AM GOING TO EXPAND MY JAEJOONG SHRINE!

I'll be back tomorrow to buy posters HAH.

Okay i will hate tomorrow as well it will be excruciating, believe me.

Christmas sucked, that's for sure. :) After the last hb prac tomorrow, i will coop up in my room and watch kpop vids for as long as possible, read as many fanfics as possible, and then mentally prepare myself for school in 2010. I have to enjoy this last pathetic bit of freedom i have left.

But it's nice knowing i'm starting school with a new bag that has my jaejoong/ dbsk keychains and 3 jaejoong/ dbsk files. Haha.

No comments: