Friday, December 11, 2009

Kill me

 

we talk like we know what's going on,
but we don't.
we don't know anything.
we're young and we're gonna screw up a lot.
we're gonna keep changing our minds,
and sometimes our hearts.
and through all that,
the only real thing we can offer each other
is forgiveness.

 

In three words i could sum up what i learned about life so far :
It goes on

Everything i learned about love :
It doesn't last

Everything i learned about people :
They change fast.

--

So today, was xtremely tiring. I am very dark and am preparing myself for the excruciating pain of my skin peeling. I spent like, hours under the sun today :) Sentosa's ban mian is extremely nice. Oh and i luv the tram ride hahahaha it made me sleeeeeepy.

But the at the end of the day, i couldn't go for dinner :( !@#$ which sucks! As usual, i leave b4 dinner :( Hahaha but i can't wait for the 23rd, whatever we're gonna do. Haha and then......... there's just a few more days till school...............................................

I hate school i don't wanna go to school I DON'T WANT TO STUDY :(

K, i realised that these few days were tearful, mainly because of MMM. Hahaha i hate her for causing my waterworks and i HATE her for spoiling my whole day. !@#$ Cheers if you figure out who is MMM, it's pretty easy la.

Oh, AND WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE KILL ME? THE FIRST SITE I GO TO WHEN I ON THE COM IS ALWAYS A WEBSITE CONCERNING DBSK/JAEJOONG WHICH NEVER SEEMS TO HAPPEN TILL LATELY. KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like seriously, i need to stop bothering about them. And get back to english songs! Okay.

No comments: