Thursday, December 10, 2009

*WARNING* KOREAN RANT

 

If you have this immense dislike of korea/ kpop/ dbsk/ jaejoong, i suggest you do not read this post because HAHA i need to clear my head of DBSK thoughts for awhile so that i can SLEEP IN PEACE !@#$

Okay. Firstly, even though Junsu and Yoochun are like, the ugliest or smth, i think junsu is pretty cute now. And downright hilarious during their bigeaststation episodes. Hahaha therefore, i like (in order starting with the one i like the most first) Jaejoong, Changmin and then Junsu. Haha Yunho is oooooooookay and yoochun has a sexxxxyyyy voice

BUT JAEJOONG IS STILL THE BEST/ HOTTEST. TO-DIE-FOR HOTNESS.

My goshhhhhhh. It sucks that they're having all this lawsuit disputes but ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH (LOL) Seriously someone kill me now.

Their mirotic vid compared to ballons is suuuuuuuuuuper suuuuuuuuuper xtremely different okay. I thought dbsk and tvxq were two different groups when i realised that they are all the same! HAHAHAHAHA.

k when i go bkk i shall buy all the dbsk vids i see. Esp the All About DBSK seaons and stuff. Hahaha.

-- K RANT OVER --

Now, if you didn't give a shit about a single word i wrote in the above, and just skipped the whole chunk of words, say 'aye!' LOL.

I bet everyone did. SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD. More more more people should know about jaejoong + DBSK :( hahahahahahahhaa.

Oh dear.

K highlights of my life.........................................

  1. I watched new moon.
  2. I am super broke.
  3. I have no idea where is my hol hw.
  4. I am still surviving w/o a maid.
  5. I bought PLIMSOLES (HAHA JOYCE!)
  6. I skipped church camp.
  7. I don't think i regret skipping it.
  8. I hate my ______.

 

Yes. I think the 8 points were more boring than my korean rant so if you want you can still scroll up to read the rant HAHA but i doubt so you'd do that. Okay goodnight.

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH! HAHAHAHAHAHA Okay it kinda creeps me out when i say that but nvm.

No comments: