Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Exhausted

 

I'm in one of those moods that nothing is really wrong in my life,
but my brain keeps on insisting that there is.
Or maybe it's my heart thats doing the insisting.
I can't really tell. You know that feeling?

 

Ah, it feels great to be exhausted. I haven't been tired for a long time now. I think what made me tired was the homework i did :( Hahahaha we didn't watch Sherlock Holmes in the end, sad, but HAHAHA, it was homework all the way!

Emath! It's done :) My emath hw is done! We took a whooping total of 8 hours to do it! YAY! Hahahaha i got updated! And sylvia's holidays were hilarious. She is greatly admired by manymany hahaha!

I'm tireddddd :) I think i will try to sleep early tonight :) I haven't slept before 1 for this whole entire holiday.

OH OH OH and i can't wait for BLG concert. I WANNA BUY THE TEEEEE! :)

Lacha lacha tata! Haha von bought the shinee cd *gasp*. Okay i'm tired of thinking about which shinee member i like. I'll settle for everything. I like every shinee member :) And the cutest is the leader! HAHAHA. Deanna, you will like kpop soon! :)

LACHALACHATATA

No comments: