Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas Eve

 

I lean to you, numb as a fossil.
Tell me I’m here.
--Sylvia Plath

 

Merry Christmas Eve! :) This Christmas Eve currently sucks like hell for me. But i'll survive. The worst christmas eve in 2009, actually i can't remember any of my past Christmas Eves. But whatever. Thing is i'm not with winnie/sarah now and worse still, i'm stuck at home with MMM and nothing can be worse than that.

Anway, there hasn't been any breaking dbsk news cept for that break out single. I suppose they'd be going to the japan whatever thing w bigbang or smth. I need to get out of this kpop crazy by 4th jan or else I'LL FAIL O's. SERIOUSLY.

Okay i shall tell you what i did yesterday! I WENT TO SENTOSA :D And swimmed quite farrrr in the sea. Though there were many invisible jellyfishes and sarah couldn't believe EVERYTHING and winnie missed bebe like crazy and joyce has done hol hw, IT WAS SUPER FUN AND I LOVE KOFU'S BAN MIAN :)

I neeeeeeeeeed to get back to the nerdy mugging mood. After Christmas i suppose, i shall chiong hw all the way. If i find it.

So............... Merry Christmas Eve! Have f-f-f-f-fun! :)

No comments: