Sunday, May 24, 2009

Aubrey

Saturday was Hilarious

After p6 open house, Sylvia and i went to find Jx to eat. And we stumbled upon a fatass bird sitting on the top of the steps. And thanks to my kind and loving and compassionate heart, i wanted to bring it to the vet or smth, so i asked sylvia to carry it since i hated things that pecked.

HAHA then she took my empty milo cup and shoved the bird inside. And held it upright while the fat bird was like upside down.

Okay nvm that was like, an excerpt of the beginning of the bird's life. So on the way to lunch, they tried giving it names but they didn't fit. Oh and it shitted green poop on Jiaxuan's hand HAHAHA.

And in the end, sylvia brought it home and thus named it Aubrey. I think that's rather ingenius! Anyway, i miss Aubrey but apparently she eats fruits :)

The play was fine.


I've never told a lie, and that makes me a liar.
I've never made a bet, but we gamble with desire.
I've never lit a match with intent to start a fire,
but recently the flames are getting out of control.


Today was absolute epitome of Tiredness. Half the time my eyelids were closed and it took twice the amount of effort each time to try and open my eyes. It was pure torture. Hated today like shit. Don't think i'll like tomorrow either.

Monday blues + CIP @ (the freaking) zoo = Dying.

I miss girlfie. I miss mich. This is. so. depressing....................................

K bye i'm gonna bathe and then sleep. Today sucked.

No comments: