Sunday, May 10, 2009

A beautiful mess




I do not love you as if you were a salt rose, or topaz
or the arrow of carnations the fire shoots off.
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.



I was listening to Power98 (k i know, not my cup of tea but), and suddenly a live version of avril lavgine's sk8ter boi started playing and okay so i sat down and listened.

Too bad that you couldn't see, see the man that boy could be, there is more that meets the eye, i see the soul that is inside.

Seems like there is a lot more things for me to learn and a lot more time needed for me to mature. It strikes me how i can't grasp the way songs have the simplest of words and they still hold the same meaning as my thoughts.

K anyway, Joyce uploaded SYF photos! I still remember us, sprawling on the floor! *laughs* (Joyce's idea) trying to take some 4-head picture and if i quote properly it was supposed to be "very nice!" Okay it felt like i had 3 other twins whose heads were connected to mine. Siamese twins much.

But anyway, you know i love them still! <3


Church tomorrow, i get to see girlfie and mich and a whole loads of other people that make me happy! AND THERE'S NO PIANO TOMRROW *claps* Bio on Tuesday and after that i'm free :)

You are strong but you're needy,
Humble but you're greedy,
You're style is quite selective,
though your mind is rather reckless
Well I guess it just suggests
that this is just what happiness is

Sounds familiar, no?
Well, Benj says it describes me perfectly. BIAP, but still love, always love, think of me k!

And through timeless words and priceless pictures
we'll fly like birds not of this earth
and tides they turn and hearts disfigure
but that's no concern when we're wounded together
and we tore our dresses and stained our shirts
but it's nice today
Oh, the wait was so worth it.

No comments: