Saturday, May 02, 2009

<3

Photobucket

I'm so glad to have met all of you, and i'm even happier to have gotten to know you better this year/period/time. You guys, really, undoubtly rock handbells for me and w/o you all i don't know how i could've gotten through syf period. So, to future pracs and shopping trips and lunch/dinners and countless laughter/love, I LOVE YOU(!)


--

SYF & SOP was okay. I got through them without crying. Actually come to think of it, i haven't cried yet! Haha, I didn't get a chance to after SYF cuz it didn't get to me. I had no time to during SOP cuz everything was in a rush. And i had no room left in my heart to feel sad after SOP cuz sylvia and jia xuan made everything okay in the end. + God was always with me.

I know i felt disappointed though. Like devastated but not to the extent that i would actually cry.
On a lighter note, THANK GOD IT'S A HOL TODAY. I would've collapsed and died on the spot if i had to go to school today. Besides, CTs are this coming week. Kill me now. I went to Night Safari (LOL) today and didn't get a chance to actually sit and think of what to study. Let alone study actually.

I have to glue my ass to the chair tomrrow and chain myself to books. This is probably one of the times i wish i'd grown wings and timetravelled 10 years down the road.

HAHA okay morbid/weird thoughts aside, I think i'll get through this phase of life. As long as i have friends with me, i'd get through anything. Almost anything.


--

Don't let me down I gotta know
if something good could grow out on this rock
save me one more time
and I'll be free from the way I think it ought to be

sit and stay awhile
talk to me about the things that make you real
let's forget about all that make you and me surrender
surrender

No comments: