Sunday, May 17, 2009

You're just a sad song



A warning to the curious, a message for the meek,
It's better not to be in love, than to be in between.


I should be sleeping now so i can wake up on time for service tomorrow but i can't sleep. Don't know why, don't wanna know why either.

Friday- caught a midnight show, wolverine (again). Even after watching it twice, i still love it. Saturday- (Today), went to town in the early afternoon, bought a pair of DKNY sandals and my m.a.c lippie. +3 lip balms from paper chase which i am currently obsessed over.

I ran out of lipton tea :(

Okay so going back to my DKNY sandals, THEY ARE DAMN HOT. EPITOME OF HOTNESS. LIKE, IT'S LIKE NEON PINK AND IT'S DAMN HOT (can't stop stressing on that). I love my m.a.c lippie too! And all my lipbalms.

Maybe the monday blues are getting to me. I need to pass 2 presents to 2 cherished birthday people tomorrow(!). And meet michelle and finally see girlfie. Can't wait can't wait can't wait. I need sashimi pronto :(

K bye i shall just go drown myself with TAI and fall asleep to that Hot voice of his. (LOL)

No comments: