Sunday, May 10, 2009

Let's imagine the end, before we even begin


Well i find myself enjoying you,
But you play these reckless games you'll never lose
So far, so good, let it roll, let it ride
So far, so good, let us fall, let us fight



With a sunken lie, i lay in bed. But i will live to be twenty-three.
And you'll see just how clever i can be.

Church today was mortifying *gasp* but i went to kap after and caught up with my dear cousin. It sucks that her life is so much more interesting then mine. Mine is just insipid *pouts*.

Sometimes (nowadays, rather) I find myself regretting what i did. I find myself wishing we could travel a year or two back, so that i'd make things right and probably now, things would be so, much, different.

What a time for me to get back my sight. I failed to see what others saw in you, and now, unfortunately, i do. Then there's a tug at my heart and phrases like "omg bel, what have you done" repeat like sirens in my head. But i walk it off and after thinking it through, you'll see, i'll get you back, somehow. One way or another.

Life sometimes fills itself up with so much irony that it irks me till no end.

K i'm gonna catch star track later but for now, it's back to trying to study.

No comments: