Sunday, May 03, 2009

Phil

Today during cell, this question was posted :
'What robs you of the joy in your life?'

or as Yvonne rephrased,
'What are some of the things that makes you unhappy in life?'


And even more coincidental, go read Phil 1 : 22 - 24

" If I am to go on living in the body, this will mean fruitful labour for me. Yet what shall I choose? I do now know! (23) I am torn between the two: I desire to depart and be with Christ, which is better by far; (24) but it is more necessary for you that i remain in the body. "


Okay i feel as if Paul has been living in my brain for the past weeks and feeding off of my thoughts and whatever. I desire to depart and be with Christ :( I really do :( But i can't :( :( :(

So i hence conclude, i am not morbid! :) Because, if i am, Paul should be morbid too!

No comments: