Saturday, June 13, 2009

Another heart calls


The lines are so crossed and blurred at this point
that I don't know what I want.
I just know I want it to be easy.


Great. It's close to 2 now. And i'm still trapped in the prison of my mind, desperately finding what i really want. It's kinda hard to do so when i know i'm suppose to be doing something more importantly productive, like, sleep or touch my physics blog but.

I guess i'll never ever get to see him again. No, it doesn't make me sad in any way whatsoever. However, it irks me. That i'll never get to tell him what i wanted to, i'll never get to know him more. But i'm done. Quite simply said.

I want what the world can't give, but i'll get it anyway. I know you're not sorry, but i've forgiven you anyway. I wish you were here with me now, but it's been 5 years and i'm still wishing anyway.

Adults are like, a mess of sadness and phobias.
Kids are not allowed to have secrets.

This is by far, the most random post ever and i think i'm ready to sleep now. Goodnight, the only thing i'm looking forward to is getting my bag tomorrow, Piano on Sunday (OYSF right i can't believe it either, i must really be delusional or smth), Harper's Island on Tuesday, IDK what on Wednesday, doing productive stuff on Thurs.

Is there more to life, that just this?

No comments: