Sunday, June 14, 2009

Shawty is cool like the fire


I don't know what I'm looking for.
Although I hope I'll know it if I find it along the way.
Sometimes I want to simplify my life into a single bare thing.
And other times I want to complicate it so thoroughly
that everything I touch will become bound in some way
to me.


I was so tempted to type Shawty is cool lyk da fiya, COOL LYK, FIYAAA. Haha Shawn Kingston, please eeee-nounciate.

Okay Today was shyt. I didn't go for cluster/cell and didn't get to see girlfie's top D: But, Ahem was being a b!tch. I know she didn't mean it but she is what she always is, overboard.

Zzz i'm starting to really detest physics. And something's wrong with me because i like Eminem's Beautiful. It's quite nice actually, aside from all the vulgarities and stuff. Okay i'm gonna go now. Tmr's gonna be homebound + spamming physics blog with Shab but i doubt i can actually finish. I'll just blog or smth. Blah.


Here today, gone tomorrow, but you got to walk a thousand miles
In my shoes, just to see, what it's like to be me
I'll be you, let's trade shoes, just to see what it'd be like to
Feel your pain, you feel mine, go inside eachothers minds
Just to see, what we find, look at shit through each others eyes

But don't let them say you ain't beautiful
They can all get fucked, just stay true to you
Don't let them say you ain't beautiful
They can all get fucked, just stay true to you

No comments: