Monday, June 01, 2009

I wanna break every clock



Time takes it all. Whether you want it to or not.
Time takes it all, time bears it away, and in the end,
there is only darkness.
Sometimes we find others in that darkness.
And sometimes we lose them there again.


Today was hectic. Hectic but fun, good for the soul! Haha shopping always is anyway. Especially shopping with fun laughter and love. And sashimi. + GSS and bel obviously goes home a happier kid girl.

I just caught terminator salvation. Without seeing the first 3 shows. Like whatthehell, go see the first 3 shows first, then watch this. It was pure torture for me but the action kept me awake and WHAT IS UP WITH THE NAME BLAIR. WHY IS EVERYONE WHO'S CALLED BLAIR, SO OYSINGLY PRETTY?! http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1291227/

Moon Bloodgood. What kind of a retarded name is that. Nvm at least her character, Blair, has a much nicer name by a far mile. Pretty pretty- i like, i like :)

Homebound tmr but i'll be cooking lunch for my grandma :) Yay i like that too :) I shall post photos from today when fb has 'em :)

I wanna break every clock
The hands of time could never move again
We could stay in this moment (stay in this moment)
For the rest of our lives
Is it over now hey, hey, is it over now

Amazing how life turns out the way that it does
We end up hurting the worst, the only ones we really love

No comments: