Sunday, June 28, 2009

I do not hook up, up

Late night blogging doesn't quite help much i suppose. It's like.. 1258am now and i have church bright and early tomorrow. But i need to rant a little. To make me feel better. To sleep well tonight. To wake up early tmr w/o a bad eye day.

Okay so anyway, i just wanted to say that i don't like this - :). that smiley face. It is so meaningless and fake. Like, i can frown and type :) and you'd never know! IT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A NOSE!

But i'm fine with :( Because that's the way i totally feel now. :( :( :( Haha AT LEAST the night was quite enjoyable.

I FINALLY had someone to accompany me through another boring Sat night. And the house was so quiet because it wasn't a usual Saturday with more people, hence the invitation for Sylvia to crash the house and spam wii.

But it was reaaaally boring after awhile and then we spammed wii again. Wii is so fun. HAHAHAHA.

Gosh i want a nintendo DS!

Okay and i just wanted to add that i don't miss you. Not one bit. I think. I hope. Besides, there's nothing to miss about you. Maybe i just kinda miss missing you. But i don't miss you. Not at all, nope. Zero, zilch, nada.

Good riddance! I SHALL FINALLY RIP. Literally. Not figuratively. Bye i wana sleep, though i know i can't, but it doesn't hurt to try.

And i think letting go is currently the hardest thing i've ever tried doing/done in my whole entire 14years+()months of life. Hmmm...

No comments: