Thursday, June 04, 2009

Viva, la Chienne!


I can be a lovely person.
I've just chosen to not share that part of me with you


All the time that you were gone,
I thought about how things went wrong
Now youre coming down to earth
Ok, hello, welcome to the world

She saw the bright lights
She caught the fever
She got contagious
She never leave it
So no more time spent
And no more free shit
In fact this free ride has reached its destination

(And no more free shit)

--

AHAHAHAHA okay i'm in love with this song, and Fire Burning on the Dancefloor and Good days bad days and young folk OYS what is wrong with me!

BTW, i've kept the rest of the post in (Here, love) Beeeeecause, it contains music that i likED at the spurr of the moment and it also contains all my boring rants, but feel free to click and read my i-live-for-the-moment post. One of it's kind, i guarantee.






Sticks and stones and Animal bones :)

This is the Most. Screwed. Playlist. EVER. but it brings me this sense of I-am-on-drugs-i-can-forget-everything-and-pretend-i'm-Obama's-long-lost-distant-cousin-Kind-Of-Euphoric feeling. :)

Aaaaand if you only have time for A song, just one song, listen to Good days Bad days. Seriously. I may wake up tomorrow and look back at this post and think to myself "bel what the hell were you thinking, what happened to your 'i-love-alt-rock-phase'" But Oh weeeeell. I live for the moment ;

Viva, la Chienne!

(ppppppppps: FB IS BEING A FAWSOME FAGGOT, so sylvia jx sara bing please come online and i'll send you the pics so you can post it on fb and see if fb shits you too)

(pppppppppppppps: BLOGGER CAN JOIN IN THE GAYNESS OF WEBSITES THAT I SUSPECT ARE SECRETLY OPOSING AND PLOTING PLANS AGAINST ME)

(ps: Does anyone know how to play the LYRE or actually, have one? Does anyone even know what a lyre is?! I WANNA LEARN HOW TO PLAY THE LYRE *inserts sad faces and pouts*)

No comments: