Saturday, June 27, 2009

Michael Jackson


You and I have got something
but it's all and then it's nothing to me.
And I got my defenses
when it comes to your intentions for me.
And we wake up in the breakdown
with the things we never thought we could be.


Byebye Michael Jackson. I never knew why you wanted to be white when deep down you were black. And i never knew why you molested small boys. But i like your voice. You seriously sound like a girl. Haha. Okay bye hope to see you in Heaven :)

I have tution today :( :( :( Last night was interesting.. But it wasn't the same w/o ahem. But it's okay. If i've survived 5 years w/o him i don't see why i can't do the same for the next idk 70 years. Haha i hope.

Heal the world, make it a better place, for you and for me and the entire human race! There are people dying, if you care enough for the living, make it a better place for you and for me.

=Result of them spamming MJ songs on the radio, going : Tribute to the King Of Pop, Michael Jackson. Blahblahblahblah. Yes i v.much get it, Kingofpopmichaeljackson enough alr!

Zzzz okay i feel annoyed. Kbye!

No comments: