Friday, June 19, 2009

Life's a climb, but the view's great


In a show of hands,
who has said these words before?
In a show of hearts on the floor,
who has ever meant them more?


I am v. extremely sick of life. I will find myself a new trashy serial, and buy another boot load of tea and then i'll off my phone and the broadband and sit there quietly looking at someone else's ruined life.

I'm pretty much screwed.

I refuse to go back to school next week for i will, be, in, M'sia with Winnie and Sarah. So there. Come find us if you want, I'll curse H1N1 to attack your tiny ugly ass.

I really am going M'sia tomorrow (today). I didn't know it either until like, an hour ago. I shall go track down H1N1 infected people and make sure i get it so i'll either

a) Become quarrantined and escape hell next week
b) Become quarrantined and escape hell on July1
c) Become quarrantined and escape hell, forever, period. (Die)

Okay bye. Would someone just kindly kill me so i wouldn't have to wait so much?

No comments: